Saving money while living life!

Monday, April 19, 2010

You'll Find It At Fred Meyer


When I was a little girl my mother loved to shop at Fred Meyer; however it was an expensive store so we rarely ever went there. On those rare chances that we did it was such a great experience for me. I remember one time my mom splurged and bought me a Freddy bear ( a stuffed version of Fred Meyer's mascot). I cherished that bear for a long time. In fact every now and again I'll poke around in the toy section looking for one. I have never found one but when I do you can bet that I will be taking it home with me for my kids (at least thats what I'll tell everyone).

This week they have a few great deals at Fred Meyer so I'll be stoping there. Here's what I'll be looking at.


Tillimook 2lb Cheese Blocks 3.99 (limit 1)

Whole Fryer Chicken .79 lb

Halls Cough Drops 1.00 (with in ad coupon limit 10)
1.00 coupon 3/28 RP
final cost = free

FRED BEAR
cost = ?????

I'm really hoping for the last one.




Thanks Discount Queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment