Saving money while living life!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Vocal Point's Awesome


About seven or eight months ago I heard of Vocal Point a free website that has coupons, samples and high value printable coupons. Every time you receive something from them and then share your opinion about it then it helps them determine what else to send out to you.


I signed up not expecting anything much. Since then I have received tons of coupons for various free items and have even received free products in the mail. Once I got a full size container of Olay's Pro X night time cream (this retails for about 30.00 at the store). Last week I got a coupon for 1.00 off Puffs with lotion and a bunch of .50 off coupons to give to my friends. They should make for some free tissues the next time Albertson's doubles. It seems you can never have enough tissue in my house. My daughter likes to use it as blankets for her Barbi's and is always sneaking them.

Go HERE to sign up for Vocal Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment