Saving money while living life!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Cross Your Fingers It's Mega Swagbucks Day

Today is Mega Swagbucks day which means that instead of just winning 100 to 200 Swagbucks– you can possibly win up to 1,000 or even 2,000 Swagbucks.
For those who don't know Swagbucks is a search engine that lets you earn points while you do your normal internet searches. Here's how it works:

  • Click here to sign up.
  • You will get 3 Swagbucks just for signing up!
  • After registering, you can immediately start searching for anything you want on the web just by using the Swagbucks search engine!
  • Periodically, while searching, you may see a pop up that says you’ve won anywhere from 1 to 10 or more in Swagbucks. From what I’ve heard, the best time to search is in the morning or the evening.
  • Another way to earn Swagbucks, is by entering the Swagcode that is released almost everyday. This is a special code that you can enter in the swagcode box and you will instantly earn Swagbucks without having to search for them! How do you get this special code? Go to the Swagbucks homepage, click on “Ways to Earn” in the top left, then click on “Special Offers” and then click on the “No Obligation Offers” blue box on the right.

One you get to this page, it will state this:

Welcome to Swag Bucks Special Offers. Sign up for the free money-saving offers you like,
feel free to skip the rest, and find a special swag code reward at the end.

Skip ALL the offers by clicking the skip button or the See Next Offer button beneath the advertisement. Finally after about 7 pages you’ll be awarded with a Swagcode! Enter the code in the box provided on the homepage to see how much you’ve earned.

  • After you’ve earned enough points, you can click on the upper tab labeled “Prizes”.� Scroll down and under the categories section on the left hand side you should see “Gifts and Rewards”–click there. Now you can start scrolling through all the gift cards they have available. The Amazon.com gift card is by far my favorite reward! You can score a $5 Amazon.com gift card with just 45 Swagbucks, so literally in a month (possibly less) you could earn a $5 Amazon.com gift card!

I just used some of my Amazon gift cards to buy "New Moon" on blueray. With shipping it only came to 4.99. I was so excited. I even made my husband watch it with me. (according to him he must really love me and I owe him one). I don't care what he says I just love the whole Twilight saga. I also love Swagbucks. I am going start saving my gift cards for Christmas. I have heard lots of tales of people have spent only a hundred dollars on Christmas and I am determined to do it for cheap this year.

On a sidenote I have been having trouble getting my links to work so if the link in this post doesn't work there is also a link on the right side of the home page.

Happy Searching!

(Thanks Couponing to Disney and Hip 2 Save)

No comments:

Post a Comment