Saving money while living life!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

New NBC Shows Tonight



At our house Thursday night are the one night that my kids know not to argue about bed. The Thursday night lineup on NBC is on and they know that is mom and dad night. My husband and I absolutely love their comedy shows.

My favorite is the Office (although I have to admit that I disliked it so much when I first saw it). Now I watch it religiously. In fact, I have watched so much Office that I totally squash my husband at the Office board game I got him for Christmas. (He will disagree with that. He says I was lucky but as far as I am concerned I am the reigning champion in our house.)

Well tonight they are having all new shows. And Pam is returning to the Office. (you'll understand that if you watch the show). So stay home, curl up in a blanket, make some popcorn (that you got on sale at Albertson's this week) and watch the best comedy out there.

Here's the line up:

7:00 - Community

7:30- 30 Rock

8:00- The Office

8:30- Another new 30 Rock

The times are for the mountain time zone because that is mine so you may have to adjust your time accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment