Saving money while living life!

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Great Ant Invasion




On Monday we had a few univited guests at my house. We have been invaded by ants. I hate all creepy crawly things but I'm not the type of girl to run screaming out of the room at the sight of a spider. My kids on the other hand have some type of hardwired scream reflex whenever they think they see a bug. My daughter is constantly yelling spider. She is so afraid of bugs that every peice of fuzz or crumb on the ground is a bug to her. To her our house is filled with bugs and she is very vocal about it. So as you can imagine, we have been trying to take care of the ant situation as quickly as possible (for sanity reasons).


Although we sprayed some ant killer I am still finding stray ants here and there. We used the cheap ant killer so I think we have to move to something a little stronger. And possibly set up some ant traps.

I printed out this 3.00 coupon for a Raid Bug Barrier Starter Kit. A bug barrier sounds good to me. Hopefully it works.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to keep ants out?

No comments:

Post a Comment