Saving money while living life!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Potty Training: Will It Ever End?


I am so sick of potty training. My daughter is just taking so long (or a least it feels that way). Not that I want to rush her into it and make her hate the potty. But I am so done with cleaning messy pants. Not to mention having to buy pull ups and wipes and flushable wipes and all that junk. Whenever I tell her it's time to use the bathroom she politely says "No thank you". Yea how cute is that.

Cute or not she this is one of those things she has to learn. So for the last few weeks we have been using a potty chart to motivate her. It has been such a big help. I found that using her favorite character Dora stickers works well. Being as cheap as I am I can't bring myself to buy any though. I was so excited to see that Pampers is offering another free potty training kit. It comes equipped with stickers and a chart. And best of all it is Dora. I have gotten one in the past but this is a new offer so I should be able to do it again. Yay!

Go here to get your potty training kit. And if you too are potty training your toddler; here's a big Good Luck from me. I feel your pain!


Thanks Hip 2 Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment