Saving money while living life!

Friday, April 16, 2010

No Sleep but Lots of Ice Cream

I couldn't sleep. Just to much going on with my mom being in the hospital. ( a long story for another time). Instead of sleep I thought that I would play on the internet. Found a couple of deals for ice cream. Strangely ice cream sounds good at six in the morning!


Dairy Queen
At here sign up for the "blizzard fan club" and get a coupon for buy one get one free 16 oz. blizards. It will come in an email and they claim you will receive 16 this year.
(I have only received one so we'll see.)

A&W
Sign Up with the A&W Mug Club and you’ll receive a printable coupon for a Free Root Beer Float or Freeze!

Walmart
Go here and sign up for there Bluebunny ice cream club you'll be able to print a coupon for 1.00 off any blue bunny product no size restrictions. The great thing is that Walmart sells their single serve ice cream sandwiches for about a buck. So free or close to it depending on your Walmarts price. I did this last year and we just ate our last one. Can't wait to stock up on a few again. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment