Saving money while living life!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview 4/25


I am so tired today. I guess that comes with having a sleep disorder huh! So I haven't really looked at the coupons that will be coming out this weekend. I guess I will have to be surprised. It'll be like before there was the internet when people actually had to wait for Sunday to see what would be in the paper. I do know that there will be one Smart Source and one Red Plum.


Go here to see what coupons will be out there this weekend.


Here's a tip:

Sometimes I will look at the preview and see what coupons I want. Then I look on Ebay on Saturday night or Sunday morning and pick up a some extra ones that I know I will use. By doing this I will be able to get the ones I want before they get picked over. I have always had great luck ordering coupons on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment