Saving money while living life!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Albertson's Doublers A No Go This Weekend?




I talked to one of my favorite grocery managers and he told me that there are no Sunday doublers this weekend. (He kind of let it slip, I'm not sure he was supposed to say anything as they are trying to keep a tight lid on when they put them out.) But since he did slip I thought that I would let everyone know. He also said that there is a trend that they come out on the 1st and the 15th of the month (or around that time). The way he was talking I am thinking that he might have some knowledge that they will be out on the 2nd of May. Although that is totally speculation on my part, so don't be mad if they don't have any.

As I have learned in the past Albertson's has a pattern of surprising us (and the managers with doublers). A couple of other websites have reported doubles but no one has a visual so it makes me feel a bit skeptical about who their sources are. So we will just have to see. I was really hoping for some this weekend. I bought a bunch of pudding coupons on the internet (sorry Carolyn if I was the one who out bid you). I'll be shopping on Tuesday at Albertson's for that and will post my deals then. Lets keep are fingers crossed for doublers soon.

Don't know what a doubler is check out my post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment