Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lots of Kids Shows




As it is wet and cold outside today we have spent most of the day inside. As I was watching PBS with the kids this morning I realized that I knew all the theme songs. I even caught myself singing a few out loud. I can't tell you what song is number one on the charts (and I probably have no idea who the singer is) but I can tell you the words of songs in Sid the Science Kid or Martha Speaks.

It's ironic when I was little I used to think of how great it would be to be an adult and watch whatever I wanted. Now that I am an adult it seems that all I watch is kids shows. I'm not complaining, I know that having my children young will pass far more quickly than I think and I really do cherish every moment of it. But some days I have times when I think that it would be fun to watch something that doesn't involve a cartoon or a puppet. This is just one of those days.

There are a couple of new coupons out there for Disney shows on DVD to keep those kiddos happy. Our house personally is not allowed to watch Handy Manny ( I have my limits and that show drives me crazy) but pooh bear is not so bad.



Go here to get 5.00 off Handy Manny's Big Race plus one other Handy Manny DVD




Go here to get 8.00 off My Friends Tigger and Pooh Super Double Super Sleuths plus one other My Friends Tigger and Pooh DVD.

Thanks Discount Queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment