Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quick Winco and Albertson's Trip


As I have briefly mentioned before my mom has dimentia and is currently at a hospital to have her medication evaluated. Well I have to drive into town (we live in a city outside of boise) and go to a meeting every week. So yesterday I had such a meeting and decided to stop and get a few things we needed at the store. Above are the pictures of what I got and below are the details.

Winco

Jimmy Dean Heat and Serve Sausage 1.38
used 1.00/1 from 4/11 RP

Land of Frost Ham Lunch Meat 2.02
used 2- .60/1 coupons found on product

Tomatoes on the vine .98 lb

Pears .78 lb

I also got eggs, celery, sour cream, stirfry and seasoning, and 20lbs of flour without coupons.

I paid 16.56 for everything.


I then stopped at Albertson's and bought a head of lettuce and a diet Pepsi ( I felt that I deserved a treat after such a stressful meeting). I used a 2.00 cat I had from a previous transaction and paid .74 for both.

It wasn't the best coupon trip ever, but I needed a few staples. I think that Winco has the best deals for things I don't have a coupon for .

No comments:

Post a Comment