Saving money while living life!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Off To Lowes





Today we have planned on working on our backyard. Last February we bought a new home. Our first home. The only problem is that we have to put in our own backyard. A few weeks ago we paid a company to put in a fence. (yes I know not the most frugal but it was just so much easier.) Now we plan on putting in the sprinklers and grass ourselves. Also I am planning on starting a garden in several garden boxes ( a personal dream that I have). As amatures to this are we crazy? I am not sure.I would say that my confidence level on this whole project going smoothly is very low. I think my husband a different opinion though. We'll have to see once we start.

I found a great coupon here from Lowes though it is 10% any purchase up to 5,000. You get it as part of their moving promotion. Not sure if anyone can get it or not but it might be worth a try. I know they are also supposed to be in the mailer you get when you change your address.
I am so excited because using this coupon means that we could utimately save up to 500.00. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment