Saving money while living life!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer Reading!





Although our family always does the summer reading program from the library; I just saw that Barnes and Noble is also having a summer reading program. If your child reads eight books this summer then they recieve one for free. All you have to do is go here and sign up. I love these types of programs because my kids read a lot during the school year and it is a big encouragement for them to continue doing so even though it"s summer.




I also like it because it is free and it is one more thing that will keep them entertained. I sometimes wonder if I am the only one who struggles with ideas to keep my kids busy when were home. What does everyone else does with their kids in the summer? Any suggestions would be helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment