Saving money while living life!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Will I Shop Walgreens This Week?


I have couple of websites that I just love called Iheartwags.com and Iheartriteaid.com. They always have the ads for these two stores up long before the sale starts (like as much as a month before) and they also post all the register rewards deals for the month. It is so helpful to have access to the ads just in case I want to buy extra coupons or in planning where I will shop at the next week. For the Sunday (4/18) ad coming up here's what I think are the best deals for Walgreens and Rite Aid.

Walgreens

In Ad coupons:

Printer Cartridge Ink Refills 1.00
(only valid Thursday April 22)

Register Rewards Deals

Kotex U Tampons 3.50 Get 2.50 RR
1.00 coupon from here
Like getting them for free.

Other good deals:

Old Spice deoderant and body wash buy 1 get 1 50% off
use
Old Spice Fresh Collection Invisible Solid Bogo (4/18 RP)
Old Spice Body Wash (4/18 RP)
Price will Vary.

Huggies Diapers 8.99
3.00/1 coupon (coupons.com should have reset)
1.50/1 any huggies diapers (4/18 RP)
1.50/1 Little mover and Little Snugglers diapers (4/18 RP)
3.00/1 pure naturals (home flyer) if included in the sale
As low as 5.99 each.

I've gotten them cheaper but not too bad it you need them.

Rite Aid

U by Kotex 3.49 with a 3.49 single check rebate #36
use coupon here
like making 1.00 after scr


Purex BOGO
Use 2- 2.00/1 (4/18 RP)
Final Price unknown

Huggies Diapers, Goodnights, or wipes 8.99
3.00/1 any diapers (coupons.com)
3.00/1 Pure and Natural (home mailer)
1.50/1 any huggies diapers (4/18 RP)
1.50/1 little snugglers or little movers diapers (4/18 RP)
As low as 5.99 per pack.

Also you can combine some of these deals and use the 5.00/25.00 coupon at redplum.com. I use this coupon a lot to get free milk and eggs.

Thanks iheartriteaid and iheartwags!

Right now I don't think that I will be shopping at either Walgreen or Rite Aid this week. But I might change my mind once the ads actually get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment