Saving money while living life!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Walgreens and My Closet Full of Deoderant

Last year when I started couponing there were many things that I bought without realizing how much we would actually be using this year. Deodorant is one of those things. Do we really need 20 of them? I'm sticking some in my donation box and keeping half for ourselves. Even with that we are going to be smelling nice for a really long time at my house.

After having to move all of my food storage items to our new house I vowed that I wouldn't go crazy buying large amounts of toiletries for our family. There were so many boxes we had to move. The memory makes me cringe. But then I saw this deal that is good through today at Walgreens.

Ban Deodorant $.99 with in-ad Walgreens Store Coupon
*Stack with $.75/1 Ban Deodorant Printable Coupon
FINAL PRICE = $.24

Thanks, Coupon Gal!


So I have a dilemma ( or maybe an addiction to deodorant ) but I really want to buy some. And it's not even for us but the donation box. I am going to have to really think about it while we are out today. Will I give in to my vice or will I be triumphant over the deodorant. I'll post what happened tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment