Saving money while living life!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My First Post

So this is my first time ever blogging. It is kind of crazy because I have talked with my husband about creating my own blog for a long time now. I guess that I should back up a bit and explain why I have wanted to do this. Well in the past year a lot has changed for my family. I have moved to a new city, bought my first house, struggled with a sleep disorder and became guardian over my mother who has dementia; all while trying to learn how to coupon. Sometimes the stress and problems associated with all of this change have been overwhelming. (Well that may be an understatement). I know that I am not the only one who is facing a lot of challenges while trying to be frugal and I often have wished for someplace to share what I am going through. I have a lot of favorite coupon sites that I enjoy for their ideas for deals, but none of them really address how hard it is to actually live life and save money. I want this to be an uplifting place where ideas of frugality are mixed with the reality of the trails that we all go through.
With that said, we'll see if anyone is out there to listen.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete