Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Albertson's Heads Up: Its Going To Be A Busy Week


I just got off the phone with my sister-in-law and she is so lucky. You see she gets the Albertson's ad delivered to her house on Monday morning. Not like us schmucks who have to wait until Wednesday to get it. She listed off tons of things that were great about the ad but my favorite is the Conagra foods catalina promotion. Spend 25.00 on certain items and get a 10.00 oyno. She mentioned things like Peter Pan peanut butter BOGO and Hunts ketchup for 1.00. Also Dannimals Crush cups and other Dannon yogurts 2/4.00 were part of the promotiom. There are tons of yogurt coupons out there and we are down to only a few. The crush cups are so good frozen. Yum!

If you can't tell I am really excited about this ad.
Plus after I got off the phone with her I miraculously found a home mailer from Conagra loaded with coupons (it has been missing for months). I may even buy some coupons on ebay. Lets just pray for doubles on Sunday.

Big Thanks to Carolyn and good luck on buying a scanner!

No comments:

Post a Comment