Saving money while living life!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Attention: Free Covergirl Makeup


I am so excited. Next week at Rite Aid their Cover Girl Makeup is on sale Buy1 Get 1 Free! If you use the BOGO coupon from the 4/11 P&G insert then you can score 2 free things of makeup. It is perfectly legit to use this coupon for this sale; however I have heard of people not being allowed to. If you don't know your Rite Aid employees very well I would suggest taking a copy of their coupon policy with you. It clearly states that you can do this. Go here to get your copy.

I have done this in the past, and have also been able to use a 5.00/20.00 coupon from here (you have to watch short ads to earn it) to get other products for free. I usually like to get milk and egg there for free since there are hardly ever coupons for them.

If you could see me now I am so excited. I absolutely love it when Rite Aid has this deal. Check back later this week for more Rite Aid match-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment