Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Freddy Mac (AKA Fred Meyer) Trip


This week has been a very sucessful one being that all of the stores that I went to have had what I wanted. Above is the loot I got from Fred Meyer. I only paid 7.08 for all of it. I plan on adding half of the cough drops to my donation box (there is no way that my family needs that many; I bet there is another family out there who could use some though).
Here's the breakdown of the deal:

1 Tilllimook 2lb Cheese Brick 3.99 limit 1 (no coupon needed)

1 Fresh Whole Chicken .79 lb ( mine was 2.35)

6 Halls Cough drops 1.00 each
used 6- 1.00/1 halls or sugar free halls 20ct or larger SS
Free just paid tax


On a sad note I look in the toys and no Freddy Bear. See my post You'll find it at Fred Meyer for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment