Saving money while living life!

Friday, April 16, 2010

HEADS UP: Sunday Coupon Preview

Go here to see what coupons might be in the paper this Sunday. There is supposed to be one Redplum and one Smart Source insert.

As always which coupons you get depends on what area you live in and what paper you get. But this should give you a general idea of what will be out there in case you want to buy some on ebay.

My favorites are:

Redplum
Del Monte Fruit Chillers Cups or Tubes Save $1.00/1(Great to use if your store doubles.)

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets Save $2.00/1(Often on sale BOGO, so using two coupons possibly very cheap.)

Old Spice Body Wash BOGO (Often on sale BOGO, so possibly free with coupon.)

Old Spice Fresh Collection Invisible Solid BOGO ETS (Often on sale BOGO, so possibly free with coupon.)

Smart Source

Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables, Rice or Pasta, Save $.50/1 (5/16)(Often on sale at Albertson's for only 1.00. With doubles it would be free.)

Pull-ups Flushable Moist Wipes Save $1.00/1 (5/16)(Walmart carries these for about 1.68. So only .68 after coupons. Great for potty training my daughter. )

Dole Fruit Crisp 2pk Save $1.00/1 (6/13)( Don't know the price point on these but it seems like it might make for a good deal if your store doubles.)


And my most favorite coupon that I really hope I get is:
Lawreys Marinade Save $.50/1 (Red Plum insert)
Albertson's this week has them on sale for only 1.00, so if we get doubles then free.
I like to use marinades on chicken or pork when I am freezing it. I usually put it in the freezer bag with the chicken and lay it flat in the freezer.Then when I want to cook it I pull it out that morning and it is ready to use by dinner time. Its quick and easy especially when we grill.

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment