Saving money while living life!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Trouble With Blogger But Happy Sunday Anyway


I scheduled a bunch of posts for yesterday but for some reason they didn't post. I got it working last night but all my posts were lost. (It is baffling). Blogger works sometimes and then doesn't others, it is so confounding.

So I will be playing catch up on Monday. And you'll get to hear how our eating out went last week. I'll just tell you now that I am very very happy with it. Oh and I'll be starting a fun series called "From Idaho With Love". Check back in the morning to see what that's about.

As for today, have a really awesome Sunday. Spend lots of time with your hubbie, kiddos and family. I'll be back tomorrow in full swing. That is if blogger is in a good mood! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment