Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Salad Dressing Week At Albertson's


I just got back from Albertson's and there are tons of salad dressing deals this week.
I am stocked for quite some time.

Ken's Salad Dressing $1.25
use $1.00/1 from
final: $.25


Kraft Salad Dressing $1.34 (only Ranch or Italian)
use $.35/1 peelie coupon
or use $1.00/2 from Fall Savings booklet in stores
pay: $$.99- $.84 each

Kraft Salad Dressing is included in the Kraft Catalina Buy 5 Participating Products get $5.00 OYNO.

Here's the deal:
Buy 5 Kraft Salad Dressings $1.34 each
use 2- $1.00/2 Fall savings coupons
and 1- $.35 /1 peelie coupon
pay: $4.35
Get $5.00 OYNO

It's like making $.65 to buy salad dressing. I love it.
If you can only find the peelie coupons then it would be a $.05 moneymaker. And even without any coupons they are just $.34 each!

Also be on the look out for $1.00 off produce when you buy 2 Kraft Dressings coupons. I found mine by the produce.

I talked to the manager at the five mile and overland store and she said that what they have displayed of the Kraft is all they have with coupons. When I was there they had only a few cases left and tons of people were buying it. So if you want in on this deal I wouldn't wait for doubles as they probably will be out by this weekend.

I also wanted to remind everyone to look at expiration dates because a lot of what I saw with the Kraft is that they expire in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment