Saving money while living life!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Planning For Next Weeks Shopping

I like to start planning for what deals I am going to get the next week on Fridays. This gives me lots of time to collect my coupons and know where I will be going and what I will be spending. Plan, plan, plan is my motto for couponing. (I hate going to the store and wandering around looking for good deals. Yuck! Also I don't like doing this stuff on Sunday my day to rest and Saturday is always so busy with family. ) This is what I am liking for next week:

Rite Aid:

Royal gelatin dessert get $1 +up wyb 4/$1

Kotex lightdays pantiliners 18-22 ct $.99
use $1.00/1 from July Video Values (no longer available to get but if you already watched video)
or $1.00/1 from home mailer
final: free


Listerine mouthwash 500 ml $3.99 get $2 +up
use $2.00/1 from here
pay : $1.99 get $2.00 +up
final: free


Kerasal Foot Ointment 30 grams $6.99 get $6 scr #33
use $2.00/1 from 6/06 SS
final: free plus $1.01 moneymaker (after SCR)

Cramp 911 Roll-On 4.5 mL $6.99 get $6.99 scr #58
final: free (after SCR)

Go here to see a scan of the ad and some deal ideas.

Thanks Iheartriteaid!


Walgreens:

They have tons of in ad coupon deals for last minute back to school shopping none that really appealed to me.


Dry Erase markers $.99

Kraft Mac and Cheese $.69 with in ad coupon limit 3
use $1.00/3 from new Albertson's fall coupon book (is a manufactures coupon)
final:$1.07 when you buy 3 or about $.35 each

Reusable shopping bag 2/$1.00 limit 4 with in ad coupon

Listerine $1.99 with in store coupon
use $2.00/1 from here
final: free

Go here to see the ad. Thanks I heartwags!


Target:

Shout Stain Remover $2.54 regular price
use (3) $2.00/2 from 8/1 SS
and (2) $2.00/3 target coupon (not sure what insert I bought 10 online for just $1.25 shipped) Idaho did not get this one.
final: $.87 each when you buy 6 at a time

(I did my calculations wrong right before I bought my coupons and thought I was getting the Shout for $.54 each. I was so bummed when my husband pointed out my error. Oh well, still not too bad of a price. I think I am going to stock up.)The target coupons expire on 8/28 so I would hurry and get your coupons if you want to get this deal.


Go here to see a list of deals for Target next week. Nothing was too great for me.


This week it looks like possibly Rite Aid, and Target. I am up in the air about Walgreens (just may not be worth it for me). I will definitely be shopping at my local farmers stand too. If you have never gone to one then you totally should. Really great produce that is normally cheaper than Walmart. I just discovered one that is close to where I live which sells nothing but organic produce. They have really reasonable prices too. (It's on Meridian road as you go towards Kuna).


What are you all shopping for next week? Let me know if you run across any fantastic deals. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment