Saving money while living life!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Albertson's Possibly Done with Doublers


When I saw this I was so bummed. I love my double coupons from Albertson's. This is just a rumor but I have a feeling that with Walmart trying so hard to steal away Albertson's business that it might be true. Here's what the Thrifty Mom said:

"Rumors are floating around about the possibility of a new program called “coupon roundup” at Albertsons. I do not know if this is true BUT I have heard it from enough readers that it sounds like we may be the test market Sunday for this. I just wanted to give you a heads up and see what you all thought about it?

Here is one the the comments from one of my readers…

Albertsons doublers are no more because Walmart now accepts them, they will now round up coupons to $1.00 ($0.25/0.50/0.75 now turns into $1.00 at the checkout, no doubler coupons to cut out or steal but nothing will “double” anymore, maxed out at $1.00 per coupon)Sunday is the debut of this new program.

It will be interesting to see how this all works out, and if they put this in place of doubles? I would be really sad if doubles are no longer… Either way we will be able to get thrifty deals and I love Albertsons for that!"


I guess time will only tell as to what will be happening to our doublers.

No comments:

Post a Comment