Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cheap Foil At Albertson's



I went to Albertson's yesterday and found Reynolds Aluminum foil on clearance for only $1.00. My store had the grilling foil and the recycled variety( and there were only two left). I used the $.75/1 coupon that expires 9/30 (I am not sure of the insert) and got each one for only $.25 each. Various stores ( I have seen displays at Albertson's and Fred Meyer) also have try me for free rebate coupons by the displays of the grilling foil. Keep your eyes peeled and snag one of those. It should turn into a small money maker.

They also had the store brand 37.5 foot heavy duty foil on clearance for $1.00. I grabbed some of these too. It is a fantastic price. I was at the Columbia Village Albertson's and they had about twenty foils left as of yesterday morning. Hopefully you'll be able to find some too.

No comments:

Post a Comment