Saving money while living life!

Monday, August 16, 2010

My Super Nap And A Heads Up


Today has been such a crazy crazy day. I did lots of shopping this morning. With kids and husband in tote I was totally wiped out when I got home and sat down on the couch to take a small rest. Well I totally fell asleep (kind of just passed out). My husband did the honorable thing and let me sleep. Two and a half hours later I woke up.
It was so awesome. I haven't gotten a real nap on a week day since my son was a baby so this was wonderful. Anyways my super great nap is why there have been no posts today. I will be back tomorrow with a few things but this weeks going to be pretty slow on my end. We are having a stacation this week and my family is taking up more of my time.

Heads Up: I heard from an Albertson's employee today that on the 25th they will be having another Quaker sale. If you have done these before then you'll know that they are usually smoking hot. I don't have any details yet but I am thinking that there will be more doublers that Sunday. I already bought some granola bar coupons on ebay. If you are feeling risky you might want to buy some coupons soon. Coupons tend to go for a lot as it gets closer to a sale. I was able to get 20- $1.00/2 coupons for Quaker granola bars today for only $1.75 on a buy it now auction. I will post more when I find out more on the sale.

(I found this picture of a kitten who fell asleep while eating. So cute. This is exactly how I felt today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment