Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ALbertson's Ad Preview Up

The preview for Albertson's ad is up on Pinching Your Pennies. It looks like a decent week. Since there is a good chance of doublers on Sunday that could turn it into a fantastic week.

Here are a couple of my favorite deals:

Iceburg Lettuce $.49 with in ad coupon

Whole Fryer Chicken $.79 lb. first four ( I might stock up on these. I heard that prices of meat and poultry will probably be going up in a few weeks due to increased prices of feed. Better to be safe then sorry.)

There is also a General Mills promo buy 10 items save $5.00 instantly and get 50 bonus box tops.
There are lots of good coupons that go along with this on coupons.com. I would print them now as they will be hot coupons.

I will be back tomorrow with more match ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment