Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cheap Women's Razors at Albertsons


I forgot to post this great deal that I found on Bic Soleil Razors at Albertsons. They are on sale this week for $3.99 but with just two coupons you can get them for only $.49 each. Here's how:

Buy 2 Bic Soleil Razors $3.99 each
use $3.00/1 from 7/11 SS
and use Buy one get one free Bic Disposible Razor from 8/1 SS
final: 2 for $.99 or around $.49 each

I was able to buy four packs today. Look out for the ones that have 2 bonus ones (they have 6 in them). They only had two of those packs left when I went (five mile and overland store) but I was able to get a total of 20(individual) razors for $1.98. That's just about $.10 per razor. Not too bad for the good kind.

Remember that if you are going to buy a lot of these to special order them so you don't wipe out the shelves. And as always play nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment