Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Garden's Alive $25.00 Off Coupon = Free Stuff


Awhile ago I bought some bulbs from Garden's Alive. I was skeptical about them actually showing up but they came and look great in my yard. Yesterday I got a catalog in the mail from them. On the front cover there is a $25.00 off any purchase coupon that states that if the item is less than $25.00 then it is free. I called to ask if it also includes the shipping and it does. This is what I ordered:

1 Partriot Blueberry plant $16.95 (catalog # 3521 )
shipping and handling $7.95
Total: $24.90
Minus $25.00 coupon
final: Free

They didn't even ask for my credit card or anything. How awesome it that. They told me that this item doesn't ship until September for fall planting but hey I can wait for these prices. I am really excited because when this plant matures it can yield up to 20 lbs. of blueberries. Yay!

If you have ordered from them before or if you have signed up to get there catalog be on the look out for it in the mail. If you haven't signed up for a catalog yet go here to do it. I have heard that they run these type of promotions a lot so I am hoping for even more free stuff in the future.

Also I ordered over the phone and it was super easy. It maybe took a total of 5 minutes. Yay again!

No comments:

Post a Comment