Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wags ; Mysterious Register Reward


I went shopping yesterday for a few Walgreens deals.
We really needed pull ups and pantyhose.


Here's what I did:

Transaction 1:

1 EOS Shave Gel $2.99
1 Ravinia Pantyhose $.69 with in ad coupon


Paid with a $3.00 RR that I had.
Final: $.90 oop and I got another $3.00 RR



Transaction 2:

1 package Walgreens brand pullups
1 Twin Pack No Nonsense Pantyhose
Paid with $5.00 in RR I had.
Final: $2.67 oop


But wait another $3.00 Register Reward printed out.
I have no idea why. I asked and the cahier and she had no idea why.
Well I never have looked a unexpected RR in the mouth so I too it.



So with my surprise RR it was like paying 1.21 for all the stuff I got.
How sweet is that!



Disclaimer: I don't know what triggered the Register Reward. So if you try to do the same thing that I did please understand that it may or may not print out.





No comments:

Post a Comment