Saving money while living life!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Cheap Spot Shot at Target


There is a new $3/1 Spot Shot Pet Clean Carpet Stain and Odor Eliminator coupon.

It is reported that this is only 2.99 at Target.
So with coupon free!
(I have not checked the price of these yet in the Treasure Valley.)


I am wondering if this product would also work on kid stains and odor?
I might give it a try.


You might think that free Spot Shot was good but what about free stain remover and a cheap DVD. Well there is a rebate for $2.00 when you buy 1 selected Sony DVD and 1 Spot Shot.
Go here to get the form.
The titles include:

Hook
The Pink Panther
Jumanju Collectors Addition
Are We There Yet?
Daddy Dare Care
Facing the Giants
Are We Done Yet?


I have seen many of these movies on sale at Target for around $5.00.
So with the $2.00 Rebate it is like paying $3.00 for both.

My kids just love half of these movies.
And it isn't too soon to start thinking of stocking stuffers (I always keep an eye out).

I'll let you know when I have a price point for these videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment