Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Precious Cheese Rebate



Have you ever been in the store with your kids and they throw a great big tantrum?
You know they yell and scream for something and everyone is looking at you?

Well that was me at Winco yesterday.
My daughter had to have cheese sticks and she wouldn't take no for an answer.
I know that "according to the experts" I am supposed to leave the store and not let her behave that way. Well that is nice in theory but we really needed everything in our cart and I am not going to be able to make it to the store again this week.

So I did the unthinkable and gave in.
As I was searching for which kind of cheese stick that I was going to buy I stumbled upon this rebate for $5.00 when you buy 2 Precious Cheese sticks packages.
I couldn't find the smaller size so I went ahead and bought two of the 24 pack for 5.68 each (each had a rebate form on it).
My daughter was happy and I got out of there as quickly as I could.

When I got home and filled out the rebate form I realized that it is good for two of the 12 oz. size or larger and that there is a limit of 5 rebates per household.
I am excited to see if I can get some of the smaller size packages on sale.
So possibly with the other rebate form, I'll be able to get some free cheese.

If your at Winco look for the rebates, see if you can't snag yourself some packages of cheap cheese.



Update: The price of string cheese at Costco is about $12.00 for 60 cheese sticks or $.20 a piece.
Buying them with the rebate comes to $.13 a piece.
That's a great savings!


1 comment:

  1. This was such a good deal! Thanks I got 2 twelve packs at my store for 4.49 each, but because we are in the Seattle area , but it was still a great deal and kids love cheese sticks .

    ReplyDelete