Saving money while living life!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Try Kraft First Taste Again Possibly Six Free Offers


I had told you the other day that Kraft First Taste was offering six new offers for free products.
I looked then but hadn't gotten any however when I looked again yesterday there they were.
I am so excited!
Here's what they will be sending me coupons for in the mail:

FREE Package of Kool-aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to a $2.49 value)
FREE Package of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Lunchmeats (up to a $4.50 value)
FREE Box of Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers (up to a $3.49 value)
FREE Kraft 100 Calorie Packs (up to a $3.29 value)
FREE Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to a $3.99 value)
FREE Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza (up to a $3.30 value)

If you have an account with Kraft First Taste then I would check back to see if you also have these offers. Some people are also reporting that they don't have free coupons but they have others for the same products. Look under "my offers" to see if they are there.

If you haven't joined Kraft First Taste yet I would highly reccomend it. When you sign up they send you lots of coupons for Free items to try before they hit the market. I have gotten all kinds of free things like turkey bacon, oreos cakesters, and cream cheese mini's just to name a few.


2 comments:

  1. I signed up the other day & you must have to say you blog about food & tell all your friends and family about new items you try to get anything from them. I told the truth on my survey & there hasn't been any offers or coupons in my box yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the offers are just random. Some people get them while others don't. When I first signed up it took awhile for me to get offers. I would keep checking back because you never know. Sorry you haven't gotten any offers yet.

    ReplyDelete