Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gerber Catalina at Fred Meyer Next Week


My awesome sister in law gave me a heads up on a catalina that will be printing at Fred Meyer next week .

Here is what she found:

Buy any Gerber and Carnation Good Start Products Between 5/16- 6/12 and save up to $4.00 on a future purchase

Buy 5 Get $1.00 on your next purchase
Buy 10 Get $2.00 on your next purchase
Buy 15 Get $4.00 on your next purchase

Gerber baby food (in the small jars) starts at just $.55 each.

My deal idea:

Buy 15 Gerber baby food jars (small) 8.25
Get back $4.00 for your next purchase
That's like paying about $.28 each after factoring in the catalina.

There are several lots of Gerber baby food and Good Start coupons here on Ebay.
If you could get your hands on some of these coupons it would be an even better deal.


I might pick some up to give as Baby shower gifts. My brother's wife is expecting twins. That's going to make 6 kids at their house. I am sure they would love some cheap baby food.

A big thanks to Carolyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment