Saving money while living life!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Sonic Drive In BOGO Shakes



I love Sonic Burgers drinks and shakes.
In the summer my family has many trips to Sonic during happy hour for their slushes.
Normally I only let my kids get a slush and not a shake which they always beg for.

My reasoning is that the shakes cost about five times more for a shake than the small slush during happy hour.
Plus the kids never finish them. (I hate having to trow away a half eaten shake that is melted).

Sonic right now is going to make my kids very happy.
They are offering buy one get one free shakes from now until June 27th.
The best part is that the free shake doesn't have to be redeemed right away, it is a coupon that expires on July 15th.

I have a feeling that the kids will be talking me into some Sonic shakes very soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment