Saving money while living life!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Readers Printing Questions




I got a couple of questions from a reader Cheryl and I thought that they might be helpful to some of you when it comes to printing coupons.




Question: How to I print in black and white?

To print in black and white what I do is:

Click on the Start menu
Click on Printers and Faxes
Under "Printer Tasks" on the left click on "Select Printing Preferences"
Click on the tab "Color" at the top
Then select "Print in Grayscale"

This is how I set my computer (an HP) to print in just black and white.
If this doesn't work for you I would recommend looking it up with your computer or printers manufacture. A lot of them have websites that might help.


Question: What is a good deal on black and white cartridges and color ones as well?

This is something I haven't got an awesome deal on yet.
I usually get my ink cartridges refilled. I like to take mine to Walgreens because they have coupons in their ad often (usually a refill of either black and white or color for $9.99). Also sometimes when you refill with them, there is a 50% off your next refill on the box it comes in. This makes a refill around $6.00.
I also use Register Rewards that I have which are about to expire on them.



Question: What is a reasonable deal on printer paper?

Printer paper is something that I don't pay very much for. I normally pay around $1.00 per ream. I like to buy it from Staples or other office supply stores when they have rebates because you also get rewards for buying paper through them.



If anyone has a great deal on printer ink please feel free to share.
I love to hear any questions that you have.

(Thanks Cheryl!)



No comments:

Post a Comment