Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yesterday's Albertson's Run

I went to see my hubbie for lunch yesterday and we wound up doing Albertson's doubles together. I thought it would be a quick trip because I was really organized but I failed to remember how busy the store is at lunch time.
I think that every couponer within thirty miles was there trying to do a deal.
And they only had one line open.
It was crazy!
I should have just come back but we wanted to use some of my catalinas to pay for lunch.
It wasn't all that bad.
My husband was so patient and helpful.
Here's what we got:



I got 24 Velveeta Shells and Cheese cups and 2 packs Tortillas.
We also got a sandwich and 2 cokes for lunch. (not pictured)
I wont list all the details of what we did since the sale is over.

I spent $2.21 out of pocket. I also paid with $6.50 in catalinas but I got $7.50 in catalinas back.
So essentially everything was free!


It was kind of a different lunch date!



No comments:

Post a Comment