Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

$1.00 Flip Flop Event Staturday at Old Navy


This Saturday at Old Navy will have thier flip flops on sale for just $1.00 (regular price $3.50) There is a limit of 5 per person.
This sale is so crazy!
Not for the actual deal, yea it's a good price but for the hoards of people that go to get them.
People start lining up for it really early in the morning.
You'd think it was Black Friday.

I absolutely hate going to this sale.
I tried to go last year.Squeezed into the store and turned around and left laughing.
The line to pay wrapped completely around the inside of the store. It must have taken people 2-3 hours to check out.
It is not worth it to me for $1.00 flip flops.
Well this year I am trying something different.
I have heard that you can buy the flip flops early and then go back on Saturday after the crowds have died down and have them adjust the price.
So yesterday I stopped in at Old Navy and picked up a couple flip flops for my kids.




Here's what I got.
(I also found a 2 pack of tights for my daughter for only $1.97. We are kind of tights junkies at our house.)

My plan is to go back on Saturday night and the price adjusted.

Having never done this before I am not sure that it will work but since my kids needed some for the summer anyway I thought what the heck I'll give it a try.

Has anyone else ever done this before?
What do you all think?


No comments:

Post a Comment