Saving money while living life!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Drink Your Ovaltine



Do you remember that movie "The Christmas Story"?
It's the one where the boy wants a Red Ridder BB Gun.
Well my family just loves that movie (it's a Christmas tradition to watch it).
There's a part of the movie where he gets a secret message from Little Orphan Annie for drinking Ovaltine.
(If you haven't seen it go rent it it's hilarious.)

Well there is this new $2.00/1 Ovaltine coupon that just came out here.

And it got me to thinking that I have never even tried the stuff.
I know it's not anywhere near Christmas but how fun would it be to buy some and drink it while watching the movie.
(Yea I am a dork).

So here are a couple of deal scenarios for Ovaltine:

Walmart=

Buy 1 Ovaltine priced at $2.94 (prices may vary at your local store)
use $2.00/1 here
final: $.94

(Thanks Momsbyheart)



Target=

Buy 1 Ovaltine priced $3.12 (This is the price at my local Walmart and may vary from your local store)
use $2.00/1 here
final: $1.12







No comments:

Post a Comment