Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Mailbox is Full

Look at all the stuff that I have gotten in my mailbox this past week.
It makes my afternoon trips to get the mail so much fun.
So much nicer than just getting bills and junk mail.
Ah life's little pleasures.



Free Subscription to OK magazine
3- Sample packs of Wheat thins
3-Instant lattes (not a coffee drinker will donate)
Free Netti Pot
Coupon for Free Oscar Myer Bacon coupon
Coupon for Free Kraft Cheese Explosion
Coupon for Free Oscar Myer lunchmeat
Rebate form from Kraft





Free Subscription to OK magazine (got it late)
Free 4 oz. Renu Contact solution with $4.00 off coupon
I also got a $1.00 Single check rebate from Rite Aid (I find it funny when I deposit these in the bank)
Disposible mouth guard (too gross now to photograph my three year old tried it out)


I am so excited about the free item coupons I got. Hopefully I can pair them with a catalina deal and make them stretch farther.



What did you get in the mail today?


No comments:

Post a Comment