Saving money while living life!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Great Target Kids Clearance



I stopped at Target this week to get some free Nexcare Bandages and Spot Shot but of course they didn't have either.
When this happens instead of leaving the store, I normally feel kind of depressed and start looking around for deals.

I was in luck because I found a bunch of clearance in the kids clothing section.

Here's what I got:

1 Girls Pajama size 5T regular price 6.99 on clearance for $1.74

1 Gerber Onsie 5 pack Boys Size 12 months regualar price 8.99 clearanced for $2.24
( I am going to save them for baby showers)
There are coupons for these here.

There were also a lot of infant and toddlers clothes marked down 75%.
I saw things as low as $.97.
(Mainly sizes under 3T.)

So if you are heading over to Target I would definitely check out the kids clothes to see what they have marked down.

I personally like to stock up on essential clothes for my kids in larger sizes and save them for when they fit. Buying clothes this way has saved us so much money.
I did this before my son started Kindergarten and only spent about $30.00 for the whole years wardrobe (which included a winter coat).

For locals I was at the Target on Eagle Road.
But other Targets may also be clearancing things out.


Happy Target hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment