Saving money while living life!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Look What I Got In The Mail Today


Awhile ago I posted a link to sign up for Start Sampling from the USPS.
Well today I finally got mine and it was even better than I thought it would be.
Here is what it included:

1 McCormick Grill Mates Seasoning
1-Bengay Pad
Sample size Aveeno Nourish shampoo and conditioner
Trail size Secret Clinical Strength
Aveeno Positively Ageless firming body lotion 1.5 oz.
Aveeno Positivity Ageless night cream .3 oz.
Sample Shower to Shower Sport
Sample Shower to Shower Shimmer Effects
Full size Dove Chocolate bar
Splenda with fiber samples
2 Tasters Choice Coffee 1 cup servings
Coupons:
1.00/1 Splenda with fiber
1.00/1 Aveeno Nourish Hair Collection
2.00/1 Aveeno Active Naturals product any

I couldn't believe how much stuff it included and how fast it came.
If you haven't ordered yours yet go here to get this awesome freebie!


No comments:

Post a Comment