Saving money while living life!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Seventh Generation Money Maker at Fred Meyer



I had to go to Fred Meyer Today to get gas and I thought that I would swing in and see what kind of deals that I could score.
I found this great money maker on Seventh Generation products.
They are on sale 50% off thru tomorrow.
Items start as low as $1.09.
Here are a bunch of coupons for there products (you have to register to get them).
Also they say 1 coupon per transaction so you will have to do seperate transactions to do this deal
Here's what I did:

Transaction 1:
1-Seventh Generation small box of tissue $1.09
Used $1.00/1 Seventh generation product here
Paid: .16



Transaction 2:2- Seventh Generation small boxes of tissue $2.18
used $2.00/2 Seventh Generation products here
Paid: .32

Total for both Transactions: .48 out of pocket




I also found this great rebate for $5.00 when you buy any 3 Seventh Generation products (excluding single roll paper). They had them hanging on most of the products. Limit 1 per household.
So I can submit for the $5.00 and it will become a $4.52 money maker.


You don't have to buy the tissues either to make it a money maker for example the dish soap is on sale for $1.74 with coupon only $.74. There are just too many scenarios of products that you can buy to list them all but just remember it can not be a single roll of paper. So I am assuming that the paper towels are out but it should work on pretty much most of the other things.

Remember you only have the rest of today and on Saturday to do this deal.
For those in the Treasure Valley I was at the Fred Meyer on Fairview.
I love Fred Meyer!



No comments:

Post a Comment