Saving money while living life!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Preview Rite Aid Deals Week 5/2-5/8


I am super excited about the deals at Rite Aid this week.

I am even going to drive to my favorite store about 30 minutes away to get my deals. I have found that the more I shop at a store the more I develop a relationship with the employees and know when they are most likely to be working. It really helps when you have a million transactions and lots of coupons. Although most cashiers might want to strangle me when I check out, I find that if you know the cashier they are less likely to actually do it. My first tip for Rite Aid is shop regularly at the same store and get to know your cashier.

My second tip is to be organized. A football team that doesn't have a plan is not going to win their game and my friends if you don't a plan when you are shopping then you'll get messed up on your deals. I always make a list of what I am going to buy, and next to each item I list what coupon goes with it and how much it should be when I am finished. If the price of the deal is completely off from what I thought it should be at the register then I can fix the problem at the store. Also I have small accordion style coupon holder that I use to separate my different transactions. This makes it so much easier than trying to figure out how many of what coupon goes with what transaction. (I can get really confused really easily at the register).

Here's on last tip on Rite aid. Remember to be polite. No one likes to be treated bad. Even if a cashier is grumpy I find that the saying is true you do catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Be polite and maybe your cashier will follow your lead. If that doesn't work and the cashier still wants to argue or won't let you do the deal; the best thing to do is just nicely walk away from the situation. You may not get the deal that you wanted but at least you will leave with your integrity. Thats more important than any deal.

(I hope that didn't seem like a lecture I am a bit out of it. I cleaned my bathrooms today and I think the cleaners fumes have gotten to me).


If you don't have a cashier that you love you may want to bring the Rite Aid coupon policy along with you. A copy of it is available here.


Well now that I have said my two bits on Rite Aid shopping, here are the deals that I think are the best this next week:


Covergirl Makeup Buy 1 get 1 free
-BOGO face makeup 4/11 P&G
Final: 2 for free
Plus SCR buy 30.00 of Covergirl makeup get 30.00 in P&G coupons

Nivea Body Wash 3.99
-$3.00/1 Nivea Body Wash for Men 16.9fl oz (5/2 RP)
or - $4.00/1 Nivea Body Wash for Women 8.4oz-16.9oz (5/2 RP)
Final: as low as free if wash for women is included in the sale

Johnson's Baby Shampoo, Wash and Detangler 1.99 with in ad coupon
- 1.00 4/25 RP
final: .99

Russel Stover Boxed Chocolates 4.99
-$1.00Russell Stover Boxed Chocolate 8.25oz or larger 5/1 RP
Final: 3.99 (great for Mother's Day)

Foster Grant Kids Sunglasses $5.99
Buy 1, Submit for $2.00 SCR (Limit 2)

$5.00/1 – Foster Grant Sunglasses – (
adperk.com)
Pay $0.99 after coupon, $1.00 Money Maker after SCR (Thanks Krazycouponlady!)


You can also use this 5.00/20.00 to make these deals even sweeter. (It is a Video Values coupon so you will have to watch short videos to get the coupon. Highly worth it in my opinion.)
A full ad can be viewed here.



Thanks IHeartRiteAid!

No comments:

Post a Comment