Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time To Stock Up On Socks


I just thought that I would mention the great deal on socks I got yesterday at Target.
This week kids Hanes socks are on sale for only $3.79 for the 6 pack or 6+1 packs.
Here's what I did:


2 Packages Hanes Boys Socks 7+1 packs $3.79 each
used 2- $1.00/1 Hanes item printable (Target coupon)
2- $.50/1 peelie coupons found on product
final: $4.58 for both packs



I was at the Eagle Road store in Meridian. They had tons of socks with peelies on them in a bin by the boys section and a bin by the girls. (The ones on the wall didn't have any).

If you are stopping by Target this week it is definately worth checking out. I priced socks at Walmart the last time I was there and they were $5.00 for a 10 pack of generic brand. That's $.50 per pair from Walmart and at Target it is just $.33 per pair. Great deal! Time to stock up on socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment