Saving money while living life!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Paying With Change: Quick Albertsons Trip


I ran into Albertsons this morning because I was in the area and this is what I got. I love that most of it is healthy food. Now if I could just get my husband to stop drinking soda. Ah wishful thinking!
Here's what I did:


Albertsons Artisan Bread $2.99
used free bread coupon from email sign up
final: Free

Watermelon $1.99
2 Corn $1.00
used $2.00 off produce coupon from email sign up
final: $.99

Minute Maid Lemonade $1.20
used free Lemonade when you buy a watermelon hang tag coupon (found on some bottles)
final: Free

2 Cherry Cokes $1.20 each
Buy three coke products get $1.00 off (lemonade was included in this)
final: $.70 each

total: $2.49 (tax included)
I paid with a $2.00 survey that I got previously.
Total out of pocket: $.49 (tax included)

Don't you just love it when you can pay for your groceries with the change at the bottom of your purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment