Saving money while living life!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Rite Aid Trip: A Love Story


I love Rite Aid.
I may have mentioned this before but Rite Aid shopping is so awesome.
We needed some candy to take to the movies so I stopped at Rite Aid and got some for really cheap. I realized latter how funny it is that I bought a bunch of tooth care items and candy.
How ironic!

Here's the damage I did yesterday:
(please note that I did 8 transactions, there were so many that I am not going to list exactly what I did)



5- Oral B Advantage toothbrushes $2.49 each
used $2.00/1 P&G 7/4
(buy 1 get $2.00 +up reward, only one per transaction)

3- Crest Toothpaste $2.49
used $.75/1 P&G 7/4
(buy 1 only get $2.00 +up reward, only one per transaction)


Lots of candy for the movie:
1 king size Reeses peanut butter cups $1.59
4 Nerds $.44 each (clearanced) we ate two at movies and lost most to the floor there
2 Sour suckers clearanced
Life Savers Gummies Movie theater box (eaten at movies)
1- Sweet Tarts $.88 (half eaten at movie, half lost to the movie theater floor)
1- Heath bar $.50 (eaten at the movies)
1- Whatchamacallit $.50
1- MR. Goodbar $.50


I paid with $4.00 in +up rewards that I got from awhile ago.

Total out of pocket: $2.47 (includes tax)

Then I got back $4.00 more in +UP Rewards. See why I love this store.


No comments:

Post a Comment