Saving money while living life!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Children's Place Jeans Only $8.50

The Children's Place has lowered the price of their jeans from $16.50 to $10. Use code: F6ADKVW77A and get an additional 15% off, bringing them down to $8.50! Graphic tees are $4.25 with code. I was able to snag a bunch of jeans for my son. I normally wait for Target to have theirs on sale for around $7.00 but the ones we bought last year from there wore out really fast and these are a much better quality (even though they cost slightly more).

There is also a lot of great clearence. I was able to get flip flops for next year for only $1.70 and shirts for my daughter for only $2.03.

Remember that standard shipping is a flat rate of only $5.00 so I would look around and see what other great deals they have and order it all at once. I love when I don't have to leave the house to do back to school shopping!

Here's what I got:


bootcut fit - solstice wash $8.50







slim carpenter - authentic $8.50







carpenter - carbon wash $8.50







slim carpenter jeans- mud wash $8.50







gridiron flip flops $1.70







flutter flip flops $1.70







printed pretty tee $2.03







pretty tee $2.03

$5.00 shipping
$2.49 tax
Total: $48.95


Not too bad considering they are a pretty good quality jeans and I bought them while in my P.J.'s.









No comments:

Post a Comment