Saving money while living life!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Free Bread at Albertson's


You can score some free bakery bread at Albertson's just for signing up for their emails. Go here and enter FREEBREAD into the promotion code area. You should shortly receive an email to confirm. Once you confirm you can print out a coupon for 1 free bakery bread up to $3.00.
I already get the emails but I tried it anyways and it just let me print the coupon. Yay! We needed bread too.

While your at the bakery pick up a free chocolate chip cookie for your kiddos. We get these every time that we go. A free cookie is a really good reward for nice behavior at the store.

Thanks Hip 2 Save!


Update: You can also score a coupon for $2.00 off produce when you enter the code PRODUCE. I just did this with the email that I already get their emails sent too and was able to print the coupon instantly. Free Bread and Produce. Double Yay!

Thanks Coupon Geek!


No comments:

Post a Comment