Saving money while living life!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Rite Aid Trip


Just thought I would take minute and brag a bit about my Rite Aid trip this week. It was to put it mildly spectacular. I won't post exactly what I did because it was mainly improvisational and it gives me a headache trying to piece it together.

I bought everything above and spent $1.98 out of pocket. I still have $2.00 +up reward from one of the lunchboxes, a $3.00 +up reward from one toothpaste and $1.21 on a gift card (I redeemed my rain check for the Zegrid and they give you the +up rewards in the form of gift cards when you do that). I also submitted the receipts for $5.00 for the toothpaste and $1.00 for the diapers.


Overall I made $10.73 in +up rewards and rebates. I love love love it when I get paid to buy things (Especially since we needed pretty much everything that I got.)


No comments:

Post a Comment